Monday, April 13, 2015

Grad 1

Ok .. .so we're coming to that time of year when Graduation Cards are in the making and this year I'm going to need a bunch.  Here is the first one.  The school colors are Black and Blue.
I started with black card stock that I embossed with the Cuttlebug using Swiss Dots.  The printed paper is from Recollections.  The stars are cut with my Cricut and then highlighted with gel pens.  The sentiment is stamped using Tim Holtz "Saying Stuff" and embossed in white powder and black rhinestones on the top.  Here's to the first of many.




I'd like to submit this to the Fusion Sketch challenge

2 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Great card!
Laura

Julia Aston said...

What great colors and design on this Grad card! Thanks for joining us in the Fusion Challenge Dawn!