Friday, April 29, 2016

Feathered Birthday Hugs

   

      This is a card for a special friend.

      Using white card stock for the base and layer, I blended distress Peeled Paint, Vintage Photo, Broken China and Walnut Stain on a scrap piece of paper and cut the feathers with a die by Simon Says.
      I did the same with the sentiment. I blended Broken China and Peacock Feathers and ran it through the Cuttlebug with the Big Hugs die from Simon Says.
     Tacking that all down, I edge the entire layer with Broken Glass, tied some twine and added teal blue sequins.


I would like to add this card to the following challenges.

Simon Says: Anything Goes
Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes
Shop our Stash:  Use Inks - (Tim Holtz Distressed)
Addicted to Stamps: Anything Goes


 



Stamplorations :: CASEplorations April Challenge


 





   



Color Q Palette Challenge














6 comments:

A splash of color said...

This is a beautiful card. Your friend will love it. The colors are great and I do love those feathers.. I see them in other cards.. might need to add them to my wish list..

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Wonderful coloring of those pretty feathers! Thanks for playing along with us at CASEplorations!

Karren said...

Beautiful card! Love the look of those feathers!

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE the coloring of your feathers! Thanks for joining in at STB and CASEplorations

maria f. said...

Such prettily-colored feathers. Thanks for joining us at CASEplorations.

stempelfrida said...

I like your CAS designed card a lot. The colours on the feathers are great! Thank you so much for joining our ATSM challenge.
Creative regards from stempelfrida