Saturday, February 18, 2017

Enamel dots. Obsessed

So................................................
 I was floating around YouTube when the gears of my cuttlebug fell out last weekend.
 I found an amazing post on how to fix it (see like in post below) but in the process of searching I stumbled upon a video about pony beads.
She was melting them to make enamel dots. I thought damn -- I have bags and bags and bags of pony beads from scouts - glitter ones- frosted ones- holiday- tons.  So I thought this morning I would give it a try.  I lined my baking sheet with foil just in case and then cut some parchment paper.
I melted 2 full trays in under 30 minutes and they just slid off the paper too.  400 degrees for 10 minutes and I'm obsessed.























give it a try .... I did ... and wow ... I have a a zip lock full of enamel dots.
Can't wait to try PERLER beads next ... yea buddy.

No comments: