Sunday, February 12, 2017

Full Moon Madness

All right -All right - All right
Time for this madness to come to a stop 😩
Let's start with Thursday.  I have a first year birthday this weekend and I like to makes cards that coordinate with the theme - which for this is pink and gold.  
I emboss the background - I cut the number one cut with the cricut - I get everything together and I go to die cut with my cuttle bug.  Mind you I just embossed with it - but I pick it up to move it in front of me and the gear falls out.  OOOO MMMM GGGG
I flip it over - I turn it around and I can't figure out how to get in the thing.  
I start looking for a replacement - no one and I mean no one carries a cuttlebug or big shot - all have to be ordered online. 
Sooooooooo to YouTube I go.
I wanted to send a shout out to Kill O Byte for helping me through that chaos here is his video  

So now - with my cuttlebug put together - we are an hour to birthday time on the Saturday 
I edge my "1" with clear ink to emboss with gold and my damn heat gun is out 😳
SERIOUSLY
Let the scramble begin and the madness stop


No comments: