Sunday, February 26, 2017

Hugs




     Using the photo inspiration from Addicted to Stamps and the Sketch from CAS this sketch this was the end result.
       This is a make combining a few challenges.
       I started with work on the ombre ... I started with water colors and viridian  green.  I didn't get the blend and bleed that I was hoping for so I added evergreen bough to blend it more.
       I then cut that piece with a die from Art-C.
       I then cut a piece of black and white strip paper from Recollections and then stamped the flowers from Fiskars ( Petals from Scratch ) with the same color of evergreen bough.
All of this mounted on a top fold teal card stock base.
I then ran some faux stitches on the interior of the die cut piece and along the outer edge of the card base.
The Big Hugs was cut from Simon Says Die in black card stock and then some added diamond bling from my favorite stones.





I would like to add this card to the following card challenges if I may:
CAS this Sketch: Sketch #210














Tuesday Throwdown: Favorite embellishment
Addicted to Stamps: Photo Inspiration
Brown Sugar Challenges: ATG
Just Add Ink: Ombre

Thank you so very much for the challenge opportunities ...
Thanks for stopping by ...
Have a fantastic day !!



Dawn

4 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

Christine Blain said...

Such a pretty card, Dawn! I love the greens with black and white, and really like the ombre die-cut panel. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

Patrice said...

Fabulous ombre panel, Dawn. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

ColourmehappyDi said...

great pop of ombre colour & I like how you've stamped on the paper to continue the colours theme. Very sweet card. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.
Di :)