Monday, February 13, 2017

Valentines








   Here is yet another Valentine Card ... so so so many this season.
I went into my paper drawer ... found this paper of hearts in red and pink  ... I believe is a Recollections piece. I cut that down to fit.
From both black and white cs ... I cut a bubble edge with a Fiskars edger.
From another piece of black cs I cut LOVE with my Cricut (which is getting a workout since my Cuttlebug was indisposed) with the Sampler Cartridge.
I trimmed them all up a bit so that they can frame each other and all mounted onto a black cs base.
Happy Valentine's Day !!







I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may please:
Through the Purple Haze: Valentines

Fantabulous Cricut: Valentines

Four Crafty Chicks: Love

Cupcake Inspirations: Color Challenge













Just Us Girls: Hearts












Casual Friday: Pink Red and White










CAS this Sketch 














Thank you so very much for looking.
The warm is gone ... back into the blankets.

Have a great day ....
Happy Valentine's Day 

Dawn

10 comments:

Leanne said...

Great job love the hearts and the border on the edges. Thanks for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Leanne DT/4CC

Ina G said...

Beautiful big bold red hearts takes centre stage here. Love the side punches and your big LOVE sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls.

Birgit said...

What a pretty card! I'm so glad you linked up to this week's Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful!

scrapqueen141 said...

Beautiful card, love the edging on it and the hearts on the base of the card are great! Thank you for joining us at FCCB! Blessings, Jamie

Cynthia said...

Very cute card! I am a fan of that edging too! Thanks for joining us at FCCB Challenge this week! I hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day!
~Cynthia

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

Indy's Designs said...

What a super cute Valentine's card! Thanks so much for sharing at Cupcake Inspirations!
Debbie, DT Sweetie

EK Gorman said...

This is a great valentine's day card, and a perfect use of our color challenge. Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.

Wendy Bellino said...

I just love all the layers! Great Val Day card! Thanks so much for sharing your artwork at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Wendy DT