Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Starry Blue Wishes



I am so excited to say that I am working on the Design Team for Try Stamping (or not) on Tuesday.

            This is the sketch for my first post with an optional theme of 'I wish....'
           I started with white cs and blended different shades of blue distressed inks ... my original thought was to have each star in a blended look ... but when they were cut ... each star was their own color ... which is fine.  I covered the stars with embossing ink and clear embossing powder to give them shine.   I cut the stars with my Cricut and the 'Stand and Salute' cartridge.
             I cut the blue cs with a wavy stitched die and then ran it through with a dotted embossing folder on my cuttlebug.  I attached that to white cs leaving just a little edge to frame.
            The sentiment was stamped with Broken China and clear embossing powder and a Studio112 Stamp.
Adding a couple of blue sequins for bling makes it complete.




Here is the sketch for Try Stamping Tuesday














Have fun playing with us at Try Stamping Tuesday and Have a great day.

Dawn

No comments: