Monday, February 13, 2017

Well Wishes .....






        Here is a get well card using multiple papers.
        Working on mint green cs I adhered multiple pieces ... the orange and blue stitched, the multi color circles and the pink stripes all from Recollections that I had in my drawer forever.
          The strip piece I cut with a wavy stitch die.
          From the same mint and peachy pink cs I cut a circle combo with my Cricut and the Accent Essentials cartridge ... which actually matched the paper ... score!
           Before I glues the two circle pieces together I stamped the sentiment with Abandoned Coral Distress and Clear Embossing Powder.
           I adhered the circles with dimensional square tape and added some cute paper flowers from Recollections.
           All mounted on a mint green cs base.




I would like to add this card to the following card challenges if I may please:
Craft Catz Weekly: use three papers.

My Favorite Things: Color Challenge





Color My Heart: Color Challenge



5 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cute card. Thanks for sharing with the Color My Heart color dare this week.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along the challenge at Color My Heart Color Dare! ~ Jen DT

Donna said...

Nice card! Love the die-cut around your sentiment. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your card at the Color My Heart Color Dare. I like your addition of the flowers to your card.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Your card is very pretty, but you must be careful with the colors as we are an (all and only) color challenge. Love your layout, and hope that you will come back with our next week's challenge, which has a little more flexibility of colors. Thanks for sharing your art with us at Color Dare.