Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Sun Rays




        This is my deesign team card for Try Stampin' (or Not) on Tuesdays - what a fun sketch (shown below) and to go with that there is a theme of 'a ray of sunshine'.  That is exactly what I am headed for too ... the Bahamas .... and pure sunshine and a well needed vacation ....  yea buddy !!


For this card I started with watercolor paper and water colored the rays from the corner.  I cut the short paper rays from orange cs with my Cricut and the Accent Essentials cartridge.  I hand punched the circle in a lighter shade of yellow cs.
The stamped clouds are from a stamp set from Neat and Tangled and I stamped them with Spiced Marmalade and  Scattered Straw and fussy cut them from the white cs and used dimensional squares to pop one over the other.
The sentiment comes from the same stamp set and I used Spiced Marmalade with clear embossing powder.






Here is the sketch for this week at Try Stamping (or not) on Tuesday.













Thank you for stopping by ... please feel free to comment.  I would love to hear from you

Have a fantastic day

Dawn

No comments: