Monday, June 5, 2017

Pawsome

   





      I was working with a sketch for this card ... the sketch is from  the House that Stamps Built.
Using bone cs I stamped the puppy and used color pencils.  I cut the ovals with stacking dies.  The printed paper is from Recollections.  The stamp set is from Simon Says Stamps.  The brads are actually from an ordinary hole punch where I punched a bunch/stacked them/ glue them and then used Glossy Accents on top to dome them and give them shine.







Here is the sketch ...










I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may:

The House that Stamps Built - Sketch
Through the Purple Haze = Animals
Shopping Our Stash = Your sweet
Simon Says Wednesday = ATG




Thank you so very much for peeking.  I feels so good to be back at it again.
Have a great day !!


Dawn

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Your card is pawsome! So glad you shared it with us! Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built!

Mimi said...

Very cute card, and a great way to use patterned paper! I also am impressed with your "brad" technique! Thanks for sharing at Shopping Our Stash this week.

Heather said...

This is so adorable! I love that sweet little puppy!! And those "brads" are awesome!! what a great way to make any color/pattern you want! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.